Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Regular day stuff

Today (well since I'm doing this at midnight it was technically yesterday) I got to play around with my new beauty.....
This girl, Mavis ;) Mauryn named "her" will be my new best friend for many years to come.
(I know I'm spoiled...what can I say I have an awesome husband)
 
 
So now I get to have great quality memories in pictures because anyone who knows me knows this is a must haha!
 
AND feeds my new addiction (rather than food that is) of digital scrapbooking!!
 
I'm so excited to figure out how to use this.  I need Val to come help me.  Pretty please Val???  *batting my eyelashes*
 
Anyways a couple of things we did today.  The oh so much fun trampoline
(by far the best money spent on a kids toy)
 
 
 
 
And finally an every kid dinner event.....The dreaded broccoli tasting.....
Now they've had it before (not often enough apparently haha!)
but I wanted to capture their reaction this time.
They are going to have to suck it up because we now eat healthy :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment