Monday, July 8, 2013

Losin' It Week 1

I've renamed my weight loss program to Losin' It--which does leave it up to interpretation :/ !!  BUT  as I lose certain things I will gain positive things in its place.

Here is my Week 1 progress.......

 
Now you really can't tell anything and I didn't expect to but I am not going to dare wear skin tight anything's for awhile.  Disappointing I know!  :)  I hope to see progress monthly though!

I stayed on my diet pretty strictly.  I even had to face a huge buffet of 4th of July food (stickin' awesome jalapeno popper dip was actually in my presence courtesy of my SIL Kristina and I didn't devour it--> Technically it didn't even make it to the table everyone else hovered until it was gone. It was that good!)  and a wedding.  No wedding cake.  I deserve a medal for that! 

Exercise tapered off while I was out of town.  I played with the kids outside and danced a little at the wedding dance but it wasn't really workout worthy.   But my dance skills were flippin' awesome--I can chicken dance like no other ;)

Things I will change for this next week will be portion size.  I ate the correct things for the phase 1 of SBD BUT portion size (which isn't technically something to be super strict on) was a little out of control at times (cough 4th of July food!)

Next Monday I get to introduce myself to "Healthy Carbs".  I can't wait to see you healthy bread and fruits! 

Here I go...Let's see what I can do this week.

Lost:  12lbs  Gained:  Incentive to keep doing it   Feelings:  HAPPY

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that's awesome! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very proud of you! I vote for the medal because Wedding Cake is my all time favorite. I could eat at least one tier by myself...preferably the largest one. Buttercream icing coma.

    GOOD JOB! STICK WITH IT! YOU CAN DO IT! Putting you on my prayer list. Aren't you glad it isn't my "other" list?

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! Thank you!! I will make it a mission to steer clear of that "other" list ;) LOL

    ReplyDelete