Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Day 2: -3 lbs.

Day 2:  So I'm down 3 lbs.  What?  (Yes, I know its part water weight, don't steal my thunder little raincloud :)

 
 
I have these little workout buddies who are helping me and tell me to suck it up (by the way they pass me on all energy levels)  Quite humbling to know your 4 year old can do more of a workout than you can.
 
 
I stuck to my plan the entire day.  Stayed within phase 1 SBD limits, 20 min. cardio (JM 30 day shred video) and 40 minutes walking after dinner.  Really wasn't that hard but truthfully I was riding high on first day excitement.
 
The real test is Thursday and Friday!  4th of July.....family with tons of amazing 4th of July food
and a wedding.  :O
 
Here I go on Day 2.  Next update will be next Monday.  It'll be more dramatic and interesting. BUT if you are dying to know what's going on it will be....
 
Diet/exercise/weight loss
Diet/exercise/weight loss
Diet/exercise/weight loss
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment