Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Losin' It Month 1 progress

Thought I gave up eh?  I usually do but not this time.  With my girls that support me I've kept on losin' it.  I'm going to wait and do monthly pictures side by side.  These weekly ones show nothing except my lack of fashion. I get sick of all the pictures, there just not cute lol.  Aso, I'll start posting the scale pics, that way you know I'm not just hiding  ;) 
 
Here is my progress so far.  Week 3 was after the craft weekend (see previous post and you will understand :).  Ahhh!  But I recovered to finish  out with a monthly loss of 14lbs! 
There was also a few days of down time from not feeling good but I kept that -5 lb weight loss since last Monday.  Didn't gain, didn't lose the from 7/22.


I have high hopes for next month as I start to attempt the Insanity workouts.  I've really have been avoiding it for as long as possible because well, I really suck at working out.  I have NO balance and NO coordination. 

It's so much easier for me to say well at least I'm eating right.  BUT now that I've seen what my one kick butt week of exercising everyday for about an average of 45 min I know I can lose so much more.  I realize I can keep up that pace and it'll help my attitude about working out and my metabolism to keep me going!!

I'll update weekly, with pictures monthly from now on :)  On to Month 2!!!

1 comment: