Monday, July 1, 2013

Happy at half the size Day 1!

Alright.  Now to switch gears a bit.  I'm now going to document my progress of getting in shape.  About time right?  I've started and stopped about 50 times & picked up tips along the way so hopefully I can put them in one place all together and get this actually done!  I'm getting help from my awesome sister, Emily and awesome cousin, Nicole

Now the plan is to use the South Beach diet and Jillian Michaels 30 day shred working up to the Insanity videos.  Im pretty far off and plan on going at a pace so not to frustrate me. 

Ok so I'm so crazy overweight.  I wont use boring excuses just a plan to correct it. 

Let me start off with an awesome picture from the last hurrah dinner.......(I'll be honest, I've only considered dieting because of the freakin' last hurrah days LOL)

 
Uhh yum!  Cinnamon rolls from Strouds.  : *(   Silent tear for these are now a memory.
 
Ok now on to the task at hand.  Here is my Day 1 picture.  I plan on taking 2 pictures everyday until goal weight so I can put together one of those awesome transformation videos.  In all honesty Im sure I'll forget a few days.  I will only post one a month on here because not even I could stand seeing myself everyday!  :) 

That's super cute right there. --> LOL Just kidding!
 


 
 

                                         


Now the weight reveal.  Not like I can hide it now.  Starting --> 256  :O  What?  Good news though that's the last time I shall see that number on the scale.  Im only 5'3"  That's
dangerous I know and Im a flippin' nurse I know better. 

Day 1 Meal Plan
1:  3 scrambled eggs, 2 tbs shredded cheddar cheese
2:  Refried beans and cheese
(I should note the beans are homemade --> http://www.100daysofrealfood.com/2011/08/29/recipe-easy-slow-cooker-refried-beans/)
3:  Salmon burger in lettuce wrap
4:  Carrots and homemade humus
5:  Baked Italian chicken salad
6:  Protein shake 
 
Exercise:  Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, Level 1 (Video at the bottom!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment