Monday, July 15, 2013

Losin' It Week 2 progress

So its the end of week 2, beginning of week 3

Here are my slight changes......


Yah so its only a 2 pound weight loss BUT its still a loss. I know exactly what happened.  Even though I was technically eating the correct foods for the SBD I was not eating near enough and in return my energy level was super low so I wasn't working out as much as week 1.

My plan: 
Eat 6 small meals a day (a quality protein/a quality carb)
     *also following recipes from this website --> http://www.100daysofrealfood.com/
Yoga in the morning/swim OR walk in the evening. 

This week I will try --> Vanilla flavored coconut milk in place of regular milk. 
I put this in my coffee this morning and its AWESOME!
I definitely recommend!
                                     
 

I also wanted to mention our Facebook group page "Just BE Fit"  The main goal is to help motivate and support everyone in Body, Mind, and Soul.  Let me know if you would like to join, I can send you an invite :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment