Wednesday, October 23, 2013

What do you know? I survived!

Yay, I survived Day 1!

My legs are soooo sore but its an awesome feeling.  Not only that I lost 1.2 lbs from yesterday.  Not all water weight either because I drank about 16 cups of water.  Oh yah, 16 cups will keep your eyeballs floating.  

One of my secrets to making it over an hour and the gym ---LOL secrets---I've only been doing this for a couple months not like I'm an expert--YET! ;)  is that I put episodes of SOA in my dropbox and then play them while I'm on the treadmill or elliptical.

Speaking of elliptical I would like to show you my exact love for this machine......


The Devils Toy                                                                         Me

                                                                        
 Moving along.....I re-started my entries in myfitnesspal.  I'm going to enter everything I eat and all workouts into this because it calculates everything for me, pretty awesome.

If anyone is on there and wants to find me Im at https://www.myfitnesspal.com/bkindel1228

I stayed on my plan from yesterday except omitted my protein shake and changed dinner.

Here is what I made instead....Definitely recommend!!
Healthy Hamburger helper (not my pic)

Here is what I will use as my inspiration today.....



Today's Plan:  
Meal
  1. Breakfast sandwich (223)
  2. Steel Cut Oats & Ricotta (210)
  3. Smart Ones meal (under 250)
  4. Turkey sandwich (120)
  5. Dinner--baked porkchops, peas, parmesan couscous
  6. Protein shake (will skip if I feel I am full enough at dinner)  
Excercise

Burned 800 calories on the treadmill -- incline 10, went between 2.5-3.0 on speed.  Took about 75 min with breaks
Bring it on day....



No comments:

Post a Comment