Thursday, October 24, 2013

Day 3 --> Rocked it!

Woo hoo!  Busted out another 1,000 cal burn day at the gym.  It's funny because Tuesday when I did the 1000 I felt great all day, yesterday I did the min. of 800 and felt bad, today (so far is a repeat of Tuesday).  I'm thinking my feeling bad was partly just because did the minimum and felt guilty.  Seriously.  I had headaches and was super cranky after dinner time.  Which leads me to this.........



I sincerely think when I chose to do the minimum I kept myself back.  Like I have done the past 10 years (in regards to weight loss).  I gave myself all the excuses....But you worked so hard yesterday, but if you still just do 800 you're on track, but you can just be done and maybe workout on the elliptical at home........but, but, but.  


Excuses are you thinking you can lie to yourself.  In reality your body is smarter than you.  It says "Fine you wanna lie, I wont show you any results and you'll feel more miserable than you would have if you only would have pushed yourself"  

The mind is tricky, the body is not.

So lesson one that I've learned so far is....trust your body.  My body wasn't as tired as I though it was yesterday.

Punched out 1000 calories today and feel fantastic!  I probably could have done more but I would have had to be rolled out the door, down the street, and into my house because my legs could possibly have fallen off.  Then this would happen.....


Ewww. Can you imagine?  

Anyways......Everything from yesterday was pretty much on target

You can check out myfitnesspal of what I logged, I think I opened it up so its public so you dont have to join to see what Im doing..


It says I am under my calories but its because it only allows you to lose 2lbs/week whereas my goal is 4 for these first few weeks.

Todays Goals:
  1. Drink my water.  10 cups down already.  

BTW  Here is a tip from Chris Powell (https://www.facebook.com/realchrispowell?fref=ts)  <facebook page>  

Water Check! We're half way through the day, are you at least half way through your water? (Aim for 1/2 your body weight in # of ounces. 200lbs drink 100oz). Report in! (or go drink, then report in  )

So for me it would be 122 ounces of water a day!  That is 15 cups.  Which I have been averaging 16 so yay!  Im doing it right :)  I cant express it enough of how much my kidneys LOVE me right now.  Being hydrated makes a world of difference!!



     2.  Stay on food plan which is...

1-Breakfast sandwich  (next week I plan to ditch the english muffin-too much carbs)
2-Steel cut oats/ricotta
3-Ditching the Smart Ones meals (Thanks to a friends awesome advice--just not healthy)  shooting for scrambled eggs & cheese--non carby.
4-Protein shake --I need something that gets me through till dinner--this has been my worst time for cravings!
5-Dinner is Burrito Bowls--> burrito stuffings --no tortillas (for me) and homemade salsa--I'll take a pic and post the recipe for it tomorrow....super yummy!!
6-Ehhh we'll see....

3.  Not take any medications....Im going to invest my time time in some research to get rid of my headaches without my faithful love named Tylenol.

All right day.....Let's Bring It!

No comments:

Post a Comment