Wednesday, November 6, 2013

A Wednesday and A Warning

Happy 
And this is how I feel.


I probably should be working out today but I'm not going to.  See pie chart below. Mmmmm....pie.

It's actually pretty accurate.  My actual good reason is I've been taking breathing treatments. 
I'm sure I'd survive if I worked out.
It just sounds torturous!

I am happy to announce, even though I failed miserably this weekend at staying "good".  I still didn't lose nor gain.

So today I'm going to disinfect everything and make protein bars.  Jealous aren't you?

I thought I'd give you fair warning that Bob, our Elf on the Shelf will be arriving in 3 1/2 weeks.  I'll post his goings-on on here with my daily progress.

BUT this time I'm thinking of a twist to it all.  A twisted twist of twistastic proportions.  In other words I'm stepping up my game and even the most anti-elf will have to laugh.  HAVE TO!

It may border crazy but lets face it, I'm already there.  Why not have fun?





No comments:

Post a Comment