Monday, February 10, 2014

I am ready

I am ready to get back to this.  I think I overwhelmed myself.  

I so want to 


But it's hard to so I'm going to try to learn to


Week 1:

Meal planning for the week--Check



One really cool energy bar recipe--Check

These are really good and I will definitely make them again.
I will also make a lot of variations.
Maybe add protein powder and ease up on the coconut oil?

Workout Schedule planned out--Check
I have my treadmill up and "running" 
My plan is to try a schedule of 30 in the morning/afternoon/evening.
I eventually want to build up to 1 1/2 hrs early in the morning.

 

I know right?
Something to work towards though.

I also want to organize all the things!
My house first.
That should probably last until the end of time.

In other news.....
Olivia now has her talker--(her IPAD with a great app)!  
It is matching to her one at school so she can talk about her day and 
use it consistently with what she works on at school.

I will have to post a video of her "talking".
She is VERY good with it.  For instance she asked word-for-word....
"I want hamburger, french fries, Dr Pepper at McDonalds, Mama"
Not kidding!  It was so cool. Although we'll need to switch that to healthier choices 
BUT who cares right now!!
For anyone who know Olivia this is a major step for all of us.


So proud Liv!!














No comments:

Post a Comment