Thursday, February 13, 2014

Happy Before-Valentines Day :)


Unless they are made of chocolate.

The house is infested with sickies.

It was just.....

Then it turned into real fevers, sore throats, stomach aches, etc.

They made it through Valentine's parties at school and then dropped and were kind enough
to share with me.  Aww so nice.

Ethan and Mauryn's class valentines.


Ethan said all his classmates opened theirs up immediately and bounced them everywhere.
Great....I'm sure his teacher appreciated that.




I was also a head party parent...imagine that lol.
I thought it would be cute to make valentines and fold them into paper airplanes 
because Pinterest made them look so cute and unique.

Mauryn's teacher might not have appreciated airplanes flying everywhere.  :/

Brian told me they are going to put up flyers up around school with my face and a big slash through it.




One good thing about being sick it you lose weight, it's an unpleasant way to do it but I'm down 3 lbs.

Woot, woot, oww.

Tonight, if I can stomach it we are having

Mahi Mahi and asparagus risotto.


Mmmm amazing colored yumminess.

Of course what I really want is chocolate flavored NyQuil.
Get on that Vicks  ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment